Ducted Blower Split Systems
- Indoor and outdoor units are made of galvanized steel sheet with electrostatic powder paint. Indoor units are complete with polyethlene for thermal and acoustical purpose.
- Scroll compressors with oil sight glass with internal overheat protection and crankcase heater.
- Indoor units are provided with radial fans directly coupled with single-phase 3-speed electric motor (to build models sizes 75-100) or to 3-phase motors by V-belt and variable pulley (to build models sizes 125-600). Outdoor units are provided axial fans directly coupled to electric motor.
- Indoor and outdoor units are provided with copper tube and aluminum finned coils precharged with nitrogen.
- All indoor units are provided with return air plenum and standard cleanable filter.
- Microprocessor for the automatic control of the unit allowing continuous display of the operational status, control the set and real air temperature and in case of partial or total unit stop, indication of security device that intervened through a wired wall pad as standard.
- Units matching with two or more outdoor units are provided with a sequential controller allowing part loading of the system capacity.
- Wired wall pad included on indoor unit.
- From 75000 BTU/h to 600000 BTU/h
- From 6 ton to 50 ton.
- From 22 kw to 176 kw.